Moderne Art Fair – October 2021
For the first edition of Moderne Art Fair, from October 21 to 25, 2021 in Paris, maison parisienne presents a selection of artworks that represent the best of French contemporary creation.
On our stand, maison parisienne’s stand #236, will be showcased a plethora of sublimated, ennobled, diverted materials born from the talent and expertise of our artists and craftsmen :
– Wood – Pierre Renart and Jérôme Péreira (Awaré)
– Textile – Simone Pheulpin and Sylvia Eustache Rools (Awaré)
– Metal – Hervé Wahlen, Patricia Lemaire and Caroline Wagenaar
– Ceramics – Juliette Clovis and Bénédicte Vallet
– Glass – Gérald Vatrin
– Paper – Coralie Laverdet
– Feather – Julien Vermeulen
– Crystal – Géraldine Gonzalez
The gallery will present audacious and emblematic pieces from French cabinet-maker and designer Pierre Renart’s collections Fusion, Wave and Genesis, as well as the fascinating creations in cotton folds and pins by French textile sculptor Simone Pheulpin, who will exhibit her monumental wall installation “Décade,” made some 33 years ago!
Moderne Art Fair:
October 21 to 25, 2021
. Avenue des Champs-Elysées.
Pavillons de la place Clémenceau à la place de la Concorde
October 21 to 24, 11:00am to 8:00pm
Monday 25 Octobre, closing time 5:00pm