From February 23rd to 27th, Maison Parisienne participates in Collect 2022. For this 7th participation in the art craft fair, and for the second time at Somerset House, maison parisienne presents a sleek selection of contemporary pieces.
On our stand W11 will be showcased the intricate artworks of 10 French artists :
– Simone Pheulpin’s textile sculptures, including her latest collection of 6 Tourbillon, a brand new Croissance, and a monumental installation “L’île” (1995).
– Pierre Renart’s spectacular pieces of furniture including wall consoles from his recent Fusion collection, and signature pieces such as his Möbius Console and his Wave Desk
– Awaré’s bi-material sculptures in textile and wood, including two artworks from the same Telluric Series that will be exhibited in Seoul this summer as part of the Loewe Craft Prize 2022 Shortlist
– Julien Vermeulen’s feather art, ranging from monumental wall panels to dainty totems, in contrasting shades of black and white
– Gérald Vatrin’s blown glass sculptures, which will be displayed as a collection of 10 outstanding pieces from his Landscapes, Passage and Ethnic Collections
– Hervé Wahlen’s design pieces in copper and brass, including his latest Console, a gilded lamp and a striking sculpture
– Coralie Laverde’ts paper artworks, with two stunning wall panels and a selection of small curiosities
– Oseraie de l’île’s wicker sculptures, including a duo of spectacular totems, a wall installation, and a deconstructed basket
– Juliette Clovis’s porcelain sculptures, including a versatile sculpture that looks just as good on the wall as sitting on a console
We have taken into account your subscription to the newsletter